I had to write my Research Context section for my PGCert project. When I met my supervisor, she explained this is where I write a brief literature review. I have now done this and added it to my PGCert Project Page.
Then I’ll have to write my Professional Aims, and also personal benefits to me.
My Research Questions come next.
Then my Methodology – a qualitative study/approach, using a thematic method of analysis. Google Braun and Clarke for a list for thematic analysis.
- My plan of action will then be:-2016 Survey informs intervention
- See what students think might be useful.
- Build intervention
- Share intervention with cohort
- Send a short questionnaire
- Interview my four categories of respondent (hope I get all four categories!)